v3.0.14.3 - stable

This forum will contain general news and announcements made by radio42.
radio42
Site Admin
v3.0.14.3 - stable

Post by radio42 »

Version 3.0.14.3 is out!

What's New?
  • AutoWatch feature optimized
  • TimeUpdateSync unplayed tracks removed from history
  • Conditional, dynamic script-line Filters added
  • LastPlayed and PlayCounter added to Find window
  • Duration Sorting bug-fix
  • AlbumArt added to empty playlist player region
  • Playlist Info-Panel enlarged
  • Various smaller optimizations
  • Other smaller bug-fixes
  • stable
Playlist Info-Panel enlarged
The size of the Playlist Info Panel can now be defined in the general settings, section 'Playlist', see the 'Info Panel Big Size' option .
Note, that this setting only applies to newly opened playlist windows but not to already existing once.

AlbumArt added to empty playlist player region
If the empty region next to the DJ Players is big enough, you might display the currently playing/selected AlbumArt in that region.
Make a right-click onto the small player size button or into the Info Panel and select 'Show AlbumArt in Player Panel'.

Conditional, dynamic script-line Filters added
You can now use track macros within script-line filters. Any regular track macro like for example ${genre} will then be replaced by the data of the last scheduled track.
E.g. the following filter would make sure, that the Genre of the current script-like is the same as the genre of the previous scheduled track; but the rating must be different:
~[Genre] == '${genre}' And [Rating] <> '${rating}'
hdradio
Re: v3.0.14.2 - stable

Post by hdradio »

I think that Playlist Info-Panel is too big !
I prefer the previous size. Or better to have the option to set the preferred size.
You can make the space between lines smaller. Also some information are cut depending on the width of the panel. I have set my playlist width to the width of two DJ players. The rest of the screen are the right panels (Find, catwall, etc).
And a small bug. The tooltip of genre shows the previous file selected and not the current.

Update:
About this small bug: It was happening when I was first testing this new version. I can not reproduce it now. But double check it anyway.
dokos

Post by dokos »

Hi Bernd,

thank you very much for the update ...

You plan to ever improve the software disconnection of regional advertising for regional transmitters.

Marian
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Yes, there are improvement planned, but it is already possible today using multiple PF instances using multiple advert libs.
E.g. one PF instance is the main/master station playing the main program and scheduling one master advert lib using overlays.
The 2nd PF instance uses its own Advert Lib and is synchronize via control-commands with the 1st instance.
As a result both play the same content, except both do play different/local advert content.
See here for details: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=727
dokos

Post by dokos »

Hi Bernd,

It's quite complicated.

It would be better in AD, where the news categories and partners put bookmarks regional ads to 1st 2nd 3rd and more.

Advertising slots would be divided into global and regional advertising.

The ads would start simultaneously and if regional closed system would complement the audio files from the disk.

On the disc would be for files with different audio file management commands, which were broadcast at the end after broadcasting advertising blocks.

Regional advertising should be directed to the next track in the mix and this track could be put into the transmission line and then streamed to the next station.

If you look at it maybe it would be a better solution.

Marian
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

That's why I said: "...Yes, there are improvement planned..." ;-)
dokos

Post by dokos »

Thank you and I look forward to that it succeeds :-)

Marian
dokos

Post by dokos »

Hello Bernd,

I want to still ask whether it is possible to change or move the overlay scheduller - assing campain to overlay advertising spot position.
Sometimes I want to rearrange the sequence of commercials differently than he does system.

Marian
dokos

Post by dokos »

One more thing: the player is the overlay function after stop, you can also add user talk feature that immediately after the ad was released talk user as possible during autoplay.
Please let there be a button that should be displayed and the ability to hide.
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

1) What do you mean by "change or move the overlay scheduler"?

2) The sequence of commercials is calculated at the time when the overlay is about to play (so almost in real-time).
This is happening when the overlay player is shown (which is 'Show in Advance' seconds ahead of the actual play out (see your overlay settings)!
Rearranging of the tracks within the overlay player is however already possible today! But only:
- if you specified the 'AllowEditing' option with the overlay entry
- the overlay did not start playing yet...

3) TalkUser? Button?
"...Please let there be a button that should be displayed and the ability to hide..."
I am not sure what you mean, can you explain this in a bit more detail - what exactly do you want to achieve?!