v3.0.14.37 - stable

This forum will contain general news and announcements made by radio42.
radio42
Site Admin
v3.0.14.37 - stable

Post by radio42 »

Version v3.0.14.37 is out!

What's New?
  • Playlist entry option 'Replace with Alternative Track'added
  • Cartwall 'Stop Others On Play' option added
  • PowerGold and Music1 import enhancements
  • Overlay 'Mixing Time Out' option added
  • Program to Overlay segue optimized
  • Various smaller optimizations
  • Other smaller bug-fixes
  • stable

Playlist entry option 'Replace with Alternative Track' added
For better Live-Assist and Playlist preparation support the above new option was added. It contains a new context menu entry “Replace with Alternative Track” with the keyboard shortcut “CTRL+0” and replaces the current focused single playlist entry with an alternative track entry executing the same script-line resp. media lib again!
E.g. if you are using a 'base' script to pre-create a playlist you might now press CTRL+0 on an entry to replace it with an alternative entry.

Cartwall 'Stop Others On Play' option added
This can either be toggled via the Loop button (a 'S' character indicated the Stop others mode) or via the Cart's context menu.
If set, the start of this cart will force a stop (fade-out) of any other currently playing cart.

Overlay 'Mixing Time Out' option added
So for the overlay's 'Mixing Time' setting applied to both mix-in and mix-out.
With this version it is possible to define them separately!

Mixing Time In:
Is the segue time in milliseconds between the current program and this overlay (mix in).
A positive value calculates the segue time from the end (cue-out) of the current track of the current playlist.
Set to 0 to start the overlay with the 'Next' cue-point of the current track of the current playlist.
Use a negative value to define a fixed fade-out time (for the overlay's mix-in), in this case the segue time is 40% of this fade-out time.

Mixing Time Out:
Is the segue time in milliseconds between this overlay and the subsequent program (mix out).
A positive value calculates the segue time from the end (cue-out) of the last overlay track.
Set to 0 to resume the playlist with the 'Next' cue-point of the last overlay track.
Use a negative value to define a fixed fade-out time (for the overlay's mix-out), in this case the segue time is 40% of this fade-out time.

The default for the 'Mixing Time Out' value is 0!
So you might need to adjust your overlay entries to achieve an individual setting.
dokos
Re: v3.0.14.34 - stable

Post by dokos »

Hello Bernd,

You can add in the next update to find track option to move the track to another folder? Provided there is only a function to copy the folder and convert.

Thank you Marian
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

The Find Window display the result from the media libs.
Moving a track away from it's current location would mean that the lib(s) containing those tracks would become invalid.
That's why I did not provide such an option so far.
So I am not sure why thou want such an option?
dokos

Post by dokos »

Hello Bernd,
I wanted to move files easily between categories, understand then I would have to do Refres all the files in the program.

Yet the question of coincidence can not think of playing video files through ProppFrexx.
ProppFrexx Video Version by replayed files in formats AVI, MPEG-2, VOB, divix, mp4 and submitted. Cartwall video effects. Custom Logo and video transitions.
Surcharge / 100 to 150 € / version if you do ProppFrexx Video.
What do you think?

I use ProppFrex and video files OTS-AV. If it controls a software that would be great.

Marian
radio42
Site Admin
Re: v3.0.14.35 - stable

Post by radio42 »

ProppFrexx (unofficially) supports audio-playback of some video file formats, like e.g. mp4 and wmv - but there are no plans to support videos in general!

Not sure what you mean my move files between categories?
You can quickly move files between playlists - if that is what you mean - but moving files to different folders is another story...can you explain what you mean in detail?
You might also simply use e.g. the 'Grouping' or 'Mood' property to apply different 'categories'?!