- Automatic Recording CueSheet (.pfc) option added
- New Playlist.OnEnd event added
- 'Playlist Save As' to work with library plalyist bugfix
- FTE and Script Transition type removal bugfix
- Various smaller optimizations
- Other smaller bug-fixes
Automatic Recording CueSheet (.pfc) option added
By default a .pfc recording cue-sheet file will be save along side with any mixer channel recording file (for manual as well as automatic recording). Such a cue-sheet file will contain the media tracks played during that recording by ProppFrexx.
If such a recorded file, having a .pfc cue-sheet assigned, will later be played back by a DJ Player from with a playlist, song title updates will automatically be issued according to the cue-sheet content.
This feature (which is enabled by default, see general settings, section 'Record/Encoding') allows perfect re-broadcasting of previously recorded shows including the original song title updates.