v4.0.0.22 - stable

This forum will contain general news and announcements made by radio42.
radio42
Site Admin
v4.0.0.22 - stable

Post by radio42 »

Version v4.0.0.22 is out!

What's New?
  • Playlist 'Clear All SeguePoints' added
  • FixTimeElement 'Skip Last' option added
  • Playlist event 'OnShowDocument' added
  • Cartwall events 'OnCartwall1/2AnyCartStarted', 'OnCartwall1/2AnyCartEnded' added
  • New 'Advance To Current Time' Manual Operation option added
  • FixTimeElement (might play 2 tracks in parallel) bug-fix
  • GPIO Client macros added
  • Weather API change
  • New ALT+Enter shortcut
  • Various smaller optimizations
  • Other smaller bug-fixes
  • stable

Playlist 'Clear All SeguePoints' added
The Playlist menu now contains a ''Clear All SeguePoints' item, which allows you to remove all cue-points except the Ramp and Outro ones.

FixTimeElement 'Skip Last' option added
In addition to the FTE's 'Skip First' option, there is now also a 'Skip Last' option, which allows you to suppress the FTE from being executed at it's last occurrence within the programs time range in which it is used.

Playlist event 'OnShowDocument' added
A new general track event was added to allow you to react on document entries within the playlist.

Cartwall events 'OnCartwall1/2AnyCartStarted', 'OnCartwall1/2AnyCartEnded' added
Two new general cartwall event have been added, which are raised whenever a cart or a series of carts started to play resp. ends to play.

New 'Advance To Current Time' Manual Operation option added
This option is available as a new action to be triggered within the 'Manual Operation Options' (Live-assist modes).
When the manual live assist mode is disabled (and you switch back to automation mode) it might be needed to advance the current playlist to the current time (e.g. in case you are using pre-prepared playlists imported from an external scheduler log). With this option you can pause and take over a current automation program, do your live moderation and then when switching back to automation mode advance the playlist to its current time.
A related PLS_CURRENT_ADVANCE_TO_CURRENTTIME control-command was also added.

GPIO Client macros added
Various macros have been added to the GPIO Client Application to determine the state of the remote control interface.
E.g. a ${airencestate1} macro can be used to query the state of the D&R Airence SW_LED_1 switch.
Macros are currently available for the D&R Airence, D&R Airlite, Velleman and IO-Warrior interfaces.
See the User Manual Appendix for a complete list of GPIO Client macros.

Weather API change
The Weather API we are using had been changed! Thus the weather info in the Control Message Center wouldn't work anymore since 9th of October in all previous versions. We have now adopted to the new API and the Weather info is back working again in this release.
A new menu item to select the weather language was added as well, but note, that only the general forecast names are translated by the new API.

New ALT+Enter shortcut
In the general settings (section Folders) you can now specify an external Audio/Wave editor executable. When given you might press ALT+Enter at almost any media entry item (e.g. from the Playlist, Find or Trackboard) in order to invoke that external editor for the filename represented by that media entry.
f3rry
Re: v4.0.0.21 - stable

Post by f3rry »

not available get error 404
f3rry
Re: v4.0.0.22 - stable

Post by f3rry »

Thanks Bernd, have the update running.

grts Ferry
radio42
Site Admin
Re: v4.0.0.21 - stable

Post by radio42 »

Yes, a last second bug was detected, so I am just rebuilding the version and it will be available soon!

A re-build v4.0.0.22 is now available, so please try again!
gerrit

Post by gerrit »

Thank you Bernd for making the Weather api work again. One old question I still have from the old broken forum.
I asked if it was possible to make an weather script jingle. So if the api says the temp is 20 degrees. You can put a line in Proppfexx like;
{play weather jingle}<get temp from weather api>
This result in playing a jingle wich ends with the temperature jingle (mp3, wave or wathever). I realize that I must make all temperature jingles form -10 to +35 degrees ;)
You liked the idea and told you should look at it .
Thanks once more!
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

I'll take a look...
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

A v4.0.0.23-beta is available, which adds new macros - so "Check for Beta-Versions..." (located under the blue question mark icon menu at the very top right).

The global weather macros are: ${weathercurrenttemperature} and ${weathercurrentcondition}
djbony

Post by djbony »

Hi Bern, whitch parameter was send after Alt+Enter? Sound Forge don't open file... Thanx.
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

You specify the .exe in the general settings. I then just add the file as the parameter/argument.
gerrit

Post by gerrit »

Ok, sorry for the late reply. I Will they the weather options :)