- GPIO remote client bug-fix
- RVT 'Open Existing Session' added
- List 'Open RVT Sessions' added
- TimeUpdateSync parallel playout bug-fix
- LeastTimesPlayed/LeastRecentlyPlayed processing bug-fix
- Script Filter bug-fix
- Various smaller optimizations
- Other smaller bug-fixes
1) you can now (on the ProppFrexx server side) list all open remote voice tracking client sessions
See general settings, section 'Encoding/Recording', and click on the 'Open Sessions...' button in the Remote Voice Tracking group.
2) you can now also handle multiple remote voice tracking sessions (on the client side).
E.g. once you started a session you don't need to upload it immediately. You might start then even a 2nd or 3rd remote voice tracking sessions and download it...
When you open the Remote Voice Tracking Wizard you will now find a new 'Select Existing Session...', which will (instead of opening a new session) allow you to open an already downloaded and started session...
Note: The .33 contained a script-filter bug, that's why a new .34 was required.
In case you are using filter expressions in your script-lines, please make sure to update to the new v188.8.131.52!