- New banded (multi-row) layout for most controls
- All main list views are now customizable in its font size
- Snap Report Designer added to ProppFrexx Advertising
- ProppFrexx Advertising: full invoice generation added
- Snap Report Designer added to ProppFrexx Statistics
- Alternative Location Mapping optimized for Multi-Region support
- TUS sync bug-fix
- MODStream-Watcher and Overlays sync bug-fix
- Update Entry Statistics conditions changed to logical OR
- Playlist backtiming now considers Automatic Track-Insert Transitions
- Convert to Sweeper added to Segue-Editor
- Advert News Folder is now always rescanned
- Execute script-line mode bug-fix
- Execute script-line mode: one-loop option added
- Script-Line SongTitle overwrite optimized
- new InAdvanceAtCreatePlaylistTemplate Entry Statistic option
- new ASYNC command added and EXEC_ASYNC command optimized
- WASAPI audio optimization
- Multi-Region overlay trigger optimization
- UI and Audio lib update
- Various smaller optimizations
- Other smaller bug-fixes
New banded (multi-row) layout for most controls
The main tree list windows (Playlist, Find and Trackboard) have been enhanced in its look and feel to allow you to organize the columns in so called bands. Each band grounds a list of columns and even allow you to stack multiple rows not only next to each other, but also underneath each other. The default layout now also already uses 2 stacked columns as shown in the images below. The band column headers might be shown or hidden at any time by using the related menu item. It is recommended to show the band column headers when you edit your layout.
The column chooser now contains a new tab, from which you can select additional bands. You can move your columns between the bands or even rearrange entire bands all together.
The ability to stack multiple columns underneath each other gives a greater overview of entries and preserves the need for extra horizontal width. Just drag and drop any column around as you like and now how the 'insert' arrow changes when you are close to an edge of a a band border. If you liked the old single column row design, no problem, there is no need to stack multiple columns you can also simple arrange them all next to each other.
Note, that the Playlist Window Layout from now on does NOT save and restore its layout automatically anymore!
So once you defined your desired column layout, make sure to manually save it using the new miscellaneous Load/Save Layout buttons.
You can now save 2 different layout versions: a) for manual Playlist and b) for scheduled Playlists. The latter one (b) is only used for playlists which are created automatically by the Program Scheduler (if never defined, the manual one is used).
You can however toggle between the 2 layouts at any time by using the related 'Load Layout' button.
Note, that due to the new banded layout options, the playlists's 'Show Time Columns to the Left' option became obsolete.
All main list views are now customizable in its font size
Beside the above ability for the Playlist, Find and Trackboard, all tree lists windows can now be adjusted by its Font Size. It can be invoked from within the general or the user settings. Beside the font size (which is given as a delta value to the default size) you can also adjust the row height individually.
Snap Report Designer added to ProppFrexx Advertising
ProppFrexx Advertising: full invoice generation added
Snap Report Designer added to ProppFrexx Statistics
One of the biggest enhancements in this version is the integrations of a freely configurable report designer to the Advertising and News Manager as well as in to the ProppFrexx Statistics application.
A full overview will be given in this new tutorial video: ProppFrexx Report Designer
The Advertising and News Manager now also contains the ability to not only design your own invoices, but also directly send them out, eg. via mail as a pdf attachement. All is fully demonstrated in the above training video. This is indeed fully featured and seamless invoice generation from within ProppFrexx.
Here are some more links in regards to the new Snap Report Designer (which is part of the UI lib I am using, which is DevExpress):
https://devexpress.github.io/dotnet-eud ... ngine.html
https://github.com/DevExpress/dotnet-eu ... ing-engine
Any many more...
Many other smaller enhancements have been integrated to streamline your daily workflow and to deliver an even more consistent way in your day to day work, including many optimizations and bug-fixes.
Have fun and a merry christmas or happy holiday season!