- new Program Options added (PreventChangeProgramName, PreventChangeProgramDescription, LockImportOverwrite)
- new Playlist Multi-User 'Keep User Lock' option added
- new Upcoming Program popup window added
- new Advert 'Suppress Region-Overlay when in Live-Assist' option added
- empty Advert/News slots are now still filled and played
- Overlay/Program Import now considers Opener/CloserTrack options
- Regional Overlay-Advert combining optimized
- new Application.OnOverlayStart/Stop events added
- VoiceTracking Routing per MediaType bug-fix
- MetaData reading bug-fix
- possible deadlock bug-fix
- Various smaller optimizations
- Other smaller bug-fixes
new Program Options added (PreventChangeProgramName, PreventChangeProgramDescription, LockImportOverwrite)
These new Program Scheduler entry options allows you to prevent changes of the name resp. description of the program when pre-generating playlists resp. when doing remote voice tracking.
The LockImportOverwrite option might be used to prevent any external log import from overwriting the program (ie. when set the import will skip this program). This option will automatically be applied to a program when you manually pre-generate a playlist either via remote voice tracking or when generating a playlist template.
new Playlist Multi-User 'Keep User Lock' option added
This new option can be enabled in the general settings to keep a multi-user lock on any open playlist, this to prevent another user from opening and editing the same playlist in parallel.
new Upcoming Program popup window added
Pretty much like the already existing 'Upcoming Overlays' popup windows, this one displays the upcoming programs and displays some details especially the duration of pre-generated program playlists.
new Advert 'Suppress Region-Overlay when in Live-Assist' option added
This new option allows you to suppress overlays on a regional client when this client instance is currently in manual live-assist mode.
And a lot more smaller enhancements and optimizations and bug-fixes...