My configuration files for Proppfrexx and D&R Airlite

This forum can be used to post any topics related to general broadcast questions, tech stuff, informations etc.
This forum is unmoderated!
rwijnen
My configuration files for Proppfrexx and D&R Airlite

Post by rwijnen »

I started of with the files that were allready provided on this forum, so I can't take credit for most of this.

To make it work the way I want it to I changed quite some settings and came up with the following:
Settings Proppfrexx.zip
(6.37 KiB) Downloaded 587 times
IMPORTANT!
Before you start please fully backup your current settings!

Files:
- airlite-config-preset: Load this preset at the airlite configuration manager
- sw.events: Load this events file at the general settings => Events/Commands
- airlite.mixer: ProppFrexx Mixer and Routing for Airlite (C:\Users\YOUR-USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\radio42\ProppFrexx ONAIR\4.0)
- Default.drl: GPIO Remote Mapping for Airlite (C:\Users\YOUR-USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\radio42\ProppFrexx GPIOClient\4.0)

How is the Airlite configured in this sample?
Channel 1-3: Mic
Channel 4: Player A
Channel 5: Player B
Channel 6: PFL player and Overlay player
Channel 7: Cartwall 1 and 2
Channel 8: VoIP / Skype
First row of control buttons 1-8: Cartwall 1 (start / stop)
Second row of control buttons 1-8: Cartwall 2 (start / stop)

When playing the control button will blink fast from red-green, when finished it will be off.

Local soundcard: Monitor signal (same as PFL).

USB 1 Output (Main Out): In 1 at ProppFrexx. This channel has to selected for stream source. Hasn´t to be unmuted. (see page 19 of the airlite manual)
USB 3 Output (Voice Track signal): In 2 at ProppFrexx for voice tracking and pre recording your voice. (see page 19 of the airlite manual)

Installation:
1) Import all files at the right direction.
2) Check your mixer settings and add the correct usb channels of the airlite to your single in- and outputs.
3) Restart ProppFrexx.
RadioMaxDK
Re: My configuration files for Proppfrexx and D&R Airlite

Post by RadioMaxDK »

Thanks! It's really amazing to watch PF play on different faders, and the ON light that goes on and off :-)
One problem: When a new hour starts, Deck A is turned on for a very short while, and then turned off again. I suspect that when the last track from last hour is stopped, the event waits for 500ms, and then turns off the channel.
How to solve this?
Thanks
RadioMaxDK
Re: My configuration files for Proppfrexx and D&R Airlite

Post by RadioMaxDK »

Problem fixed with this: Starting each hour with Fixed TimeUpdateSync