Scheduler Problem

You found a bug or have any issues? Please post them here!
DirkB
Scheduler Problem

Post by DirkB »

Hello Bernd,

First of all, i want to let you know that i love PFOA ! It has so many good features for a very good price.
But...i have a small problem :-) I recently bought a license of PFOA and i have a problem with the scheduler, i hope you can help me out on this.
My version of PFOA runs on a server with VMware, everything works fine but i have some problems with the scheduler.
Maybe you remember, i'm one of the guys that had contact with Per, we have been testing PFOA for a longer time in a virtual enviroment.
The problem is that the scheduler does not refresh the scripts when a new show should start at a certain time.

For example i have a day script that runs from 08.00 - 18.00, when it is 18.00 another script should start with my evening program but it keeps on playing the day script.
I have tested it on another system with the demo version of PFOA and there all works fine.
I have contacted Per about this issue but he is too busy at the moment, i have also made a new install of PFOA but also does not solve the problem.
Can you help me out on this one?

If you need some screenshots of my settings, please let me know and i'll send them to you

Kind regards,
Dirk
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Scheduler Problem

Post by radio42 »

Yes, please PM me your scheduler setup as well as your scripts.
What are the exact settings of your 'Evening Program' - a screenshot of the scheduler program entry would help.
DirkB

Post by DirkB »

radio42 wrote:Yes, please PM me your scheduler setup as well as your scripts.
What are the exact settings of your 'Evening Program' - a screenshot of the scheduler program entry would help.
Hello Bernd,

I'm not allowed to send PM's yet because i just signed up :-)
Maybe you can give an email adress where i can send the screenshots in a PM

Dirk
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

My email address in above in the posts...just click on the 'email' button...
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

The reason for this issue was actually a bug in the Windows RDP (Remote Desktop), which caused an internal exception in the .Net framework.
I hope, that I found a workaround with v3.0.11.00!
DirkB

Post by DirkB »

radio42 wrote:The reason for this issue was actually a bug in the Windows RDP (Remote Desktop), which caused an internal exception in the .Net framework.
I hope, that I found a workaround with v3.0.11.00!
You have done a great job Bernd !
As far as i can see all works fine now :-)
If i have any problems i will let you know.

Thank you very much !

Dirk