Hotkey Mapping / TalkUser

You found a bug or have any issues? Please post them here!
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Hotkey Mapping / TalkUser

Post by radio42 »

The ALT+F2 issue can be reproduced here, will be fixed in the next version!

The "Keyboard Hotkey Mapping" issues can not be reproduced here and are working fine as expected here.
Are you sure, that you have checked the "Keyboard Hotkey Control Enabled" option in the General Settings -> GPIO/Remoting -> Keyboard Hotkey Mapping ?
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

I can not see any images...

Again, are you sure, that you have checked the "Keyboard Hotkey Control Enabled" option in the General Settings -> GPIO/Remoting -> Keyboard Hotkey Mapping ?
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

The ALT+F2 issue has just been fixed in v3.0.14.8.
Adger

Post by Adger »

Sorry for coming back this late, but things are slightly bussy.

So far I tried a whole bunch of things with configs but nothing worked. I basically emptied the whole local-low settings folder and made PFOA create it's content anew - nope. Fiddled around with configs in install-path: again no success. I am not really sure what to check now. I can see all keys to be working in other applications, so I am sort of lost... Very last resort would be to try a fresh install of PFOA and if that fails I guess it's windows... Which I am not exactly keen on re-installing.
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Have you tried it on any other PC - and is it working there? Meaning is the issue only present on that single PC?
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Any news?
Adger

Post by Adger »

Sorry for not responding, it's a very busy week. Will come back to you asap, but it will take a bit.
Adger

Post by Adger »

I did some extensive testing on my machine and can't come up with something useful. The keys from the numberblock clearly work and key-defining works in every other aplication that supports something like that. The only things that I know that "changed" between "works" and "doesnt work" were updates: PFOA and Windows itself. No changes hardware, no fiddling with PFOA... I'm open to suggestions. I asked Jhary to test keybinding on his machine, but he is sort of busy, too...
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

So what specific keys are NOT working?
I tested all regular keys and they seem to work here (as shown in the video)...
Adger

Post by Adger »

Okay, Jhary did some testing aswell. For him binding keys from the numberblock doesn't work neither. So it's not my machine.

Fo me no macro / command bound to any numberkey* (0-9,/*-+ and enter) triggered.

*) "Numberkeys" or "numberblock" are the keys located to the right of the keyboard. according to PFOA those are the keycodes 96-111 and 144 for numlock key.

--edit--

Calling the macro by means of the "TEST" button works perfectly, though. But after closing the settings-window all keystrokes are ignored.