Problems with Cartwalls

You found a bug or have any issues? Please post them here!
djmicha
Problems with Cartwalls

Post by djmicha »

Hi, I have big problems with Carthage Walls. I'm using 2 pieces monitors. Run the program on the screen to the left and the idea is that I want carting wall 1 on the right screen. When I usually get update ProppFrexx disappears these time and time again. When I want to get them back up again so want them not to start. What is causing this problem?

Kind Regards

//Michel
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Problems with Cartwalls

Post by radio42 »

Hi Michel,

I am not 100% sure, when you exactly get the issue. Only when you update ProppFrexx to a new version?
Every time? I can not reproduce that here...
Can you explain a bit more in details, when exactly this happens?
Dolkis

Post by Dolkis »

I can help you. Something in the Layout file is bugging. He have 2 monitors, PF main window on monitor 1 and CW on monitor 2.
When he then uppdates the program the CW is gone, he cant open it. Even if he is restoring from a backup file.

I manage to fix this for him by deleting the Layout file for PF, but the whole layout is then gone and he must do it again.
www.soundicradio.com - Dance Pop Top 40
djmicha

Post by djmicha »

I have tried and used me out of the backup we created a few months ago. I do not know if it helps if you send me an update when it works on your computer but not on mine. Please email me or send directly in the program, we may solve the problem. It's very annoying to not be able to send the ProppFrexx when I paid tolerable amount of money for the program ... Thanks for your help Bernd

Sincerely
/ Michel
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

I am sorry Michel, but probably I do not understand your issue?!
Can you please describe it again in greater detail...
Above you where writing, that your cartwall window location did not restore with an update?!
Which update exactly v3? ALL updates within v3 and always every time you download an update ?
If yes, how do you do that?

Is the cartwall window position restoring correctly if you just close ProppFrexx and restart ProppFrexx (without any update) ?

I do not understand what you mean by: "It's very annoying to not be able to send the ProppFrexx"???
"send" what?
djmicha

Post by djmicha »

Hey, I meant more that I can not use me out ProppFrexx which broadcast programs. I'm using version V.3.0.15.20 and every time ProppFrexx want to be updated disappears Cartwalls box with all the jingles. I made a backup but it still will not function. I have tried, and start running Cartwalls again but without it works. I do not know if I can describe this problem so much better than I did before. I can send an error report to you here in my answer

/ Feel so good Michel
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

I just made several tests here - but couldn't reproduce the issue here.
So maybe the cartwall layout file was already corrupted the last time and this is now already fixed by deleting the file.
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

I am really not fully sure what you mean, but...
If you want we can arrange a TeamViewer session by tomorrow to take a look at - to see where the issue is.
If that is okay with you, just send me an email or PM with your TeamViewer details whenever you are ready (so tomorrow, Wednesday between 10:00 and 17:00 CET)
djmicha

Post by djmicha »

Hey, that sounds like a good idea. I will email you at the address you emailed out about the new version of ProppFrexx V4. Thank you very much for your help and hope you find a solution to this problem.

Hope you have a good evening
/ Michel