Explorer issue

You found a bug or have any issues? Please post them here!
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Explorer issue

Post by radio42 »

Then I am also a bit lost as I also tried it here again, but had no luck to reproduce it. As so far also no other user reported an error and also no Error.log file was written, I suspect a system issue.

Do you maybe have a second PC where you can try if the error also happens there?
barelds

Post by barelds »

No I don't have an other PC with the same specs an soundcards to try this on.

Everything in PFOA is working fine exept this one little thing. As soon als I click on one of these (see pic) PFOA shuts down immediately.
Attachments
Knipsel.PNG
Knipsel.PNG (6.02 KiB) Viewed 5068 times
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

I understand this, but it seems this is only happening on your PC.
The Windows Event log you send me also did not reveal any troublesome module, but only a module 0.0.0.0, which typically indicates the machine/system itself. And as also no ProppFrexx Error.log is generated, I can only assume, that accessing the file system and reading the file structure list itself generates the crash... and this is typically an indication, that your hard disk might be corrupt or contains an invalid file entry.
I can only guess from here, but I also have no idea what to do or analyze further...

It is not even needed to have a PC with the exact same specs and soundcard, just the folders are relevant and as far as I can see are you using a network shared drive anyhow?
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

After a TeamViewer session we discovered, that there was indeed a bug in the UI Lib.
In only happens on very certain Windows 10 machines with a certain Windows 10 Update/Patch level and ONLY in case certain accessibility features are enabled in Windows 10 - that's why it maybe never really happened with other users.

However the UI Lib vendor already provided a fix and thus a new v4.0.1.58-beta is available!