OGG Encoder Title streaming

You found a bug or have any issues? Please post them here!
LRDave
OGG Encoder Title streaming

Post by LRDave »

Hy!
Sorry for my english but I'm from hungary and I'm not speak this language. My problem is:
When I streaming in OGG format, I don't know to turn off completely title streaming and the program sends once the actual song information to server.
LRDave
Re: [Answered] OGG Encoder Title streaming

Post by LRDave »

Automatic title updates is already disabled, but the encoder sends ONCE (after connected to server) the active song informations. The initial title is "Test" (image 1) but, the stream title is not that. (image 2)

Image1:

Image2:
LRDave

Post by LRDave »

Thanks in advance!
radio42
Site Admin
Re: OGG Encoder Title streaming

Post by radio42 »

To turn off automatic title updates, please open the 'Streaming Server Configuration' dialog (in the 'Network Streaming Monitor' window make a right-click on your streaming server entry and select 'Edit Settings...').
Within the 'Streaming Server Configuration' dialog make sure the 'Auto Update' checkbox in the 'Song Title Updates' group (at the bottom of the dialog) is unchecked!
In such case only the 'Initial Title' would be send to the server, but the titles are not updated anymore for each new track being played within ProppFrexx.
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

I'll take a look at it.
If that's really the case, it would be indeed a bug!
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

The new v3.0.10.31 should now fix the issue, that a recent song title was used even if automatic song title updates are disabled.
Meaning, if the Song Title 'Auto Update' option is disable, it should now only submit the 'Initial Title'.
LRDave

Post by LRDave »

Thanks, works fine now! :)