v4.0.3.5 Segue Editor

You found a bug or have any issues? Please post them here!
Havenstad FM
v4.0.3.5 Segue Editor

Post by Havenstad FM »

Hi Bernd,

Since one of the last updates our dj's have reported that the segue editor is not opening anymore.

I noticed there had been questions in the forum and you issued a new version. After updating we are now on v4.0.3.5, but still the segue editor is not opening. As you have added a new right to show the segue editor i tried the following:
  • Logged in as Admin and tried the Segue Editor, everything worked as expected
  • I made sure that the 'Show Segue Editor' right was checked in the standard operator profile.
  • I made sure our dj has the standard operator profile assigned to him
  • I logged in as the dj
  • I used the right mouse menu and the Segue Editor is available (not greyed out) as expected
  • Clicked the menu item, but nothing happens. The Segue editor is not opening
  • Tried shortcut key ALT-F11 with same result, editor is not opening.
  • I went back to the settings and removed the 'Show Segue Editor' right from the standard operator profile.
  • Logged in as the dj again and noticed that this time the Segue Editor menu item is greyed out as expected.
  • Went back to settings and checked the 'Show Segue Editor' right again.
  • Results are the same as before, editor is not opening.
  • Assigned the administrator profile to the dj
  • Logged in as the dj (who now is an administrator)
  • Segue Editor is not opening
In a demo version which i installed this morning everything is working fine, apparently something in our setup is preventing the editor to open for the regular users no matter if they are using the administrator profile or not.

In your reply to another forum post you mentioned removing the layout file. Would that be all the *.layout files in the local config directory?

With kind regards,

Jack Reitsema
ITC Havenstad.FM
radio42
Site Admin
Re: v4.0.3.5 Segue Editor

Post by radio42 »

Maybe the DJ users .layout file got some corrupted. So please log out with this user and then go to the ProppFrexx AppUserData folder and delete the following file and then try again:
"ProppFrexx ONAIR.username.layout"
(replace username with you DJs username)
Havenstad FM
Re: v4.0.3.5 Segue Editor

Post by Havenstad FM »

Hi Bernd,

As You suggested i found and removed the user's layout file and that did the trick. Segue Editor is functioning normally again.
Thanks again for the support!

Greetings and regards,

Jack Reitsema
ITC Havenstad.FM