Proppfrexx on air Crash

You found a bug or have any issues? Please post them here!
Djharzerroller
Proppfrexx on air Crash

Post by Djharzerroller »

I have had a problem for 4 months now. I have been sending Proppfrexx. For 3 weeks 24/7 and since last night Proppfrexx keeps crashing. I haven't changed anything in the configurations.
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Proppfrexx on air Crash

Post by radio42 »

Well, something must have change. If you didn’t change anything at ProppFrexx, maybe Maine unattended Windows update took place or a hardware error occurred...

To get more inside about this, please look for a file called „Error.log“ which is contained in the ProppFrexx AppUserData folder and send it to me.

Plus take a look to the Windows Event Log. Every Application Crash is logged with sometimes additional info. Please check those event crash messages and send them also to me.
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

As I did not receive any further feedback, I assume this to be closed.
Djharzerroller

Post by Djharzerroller »

Sorry that it took a while, but since I could not find an Error.log file and Windows did not show me the error for the crash, I have now tested for a while.
I think the crash happened because I changed the script while playing a script. At the beginning of October I removed the check mark in the basic settings and did not change the scripts for several weeks. And there have been no more crashes so far.