Alt+2 and Alt+F2

You found a bug or have any issues? Please post them here!
JWvanGulik
Alt+2 and Alt+F2

Post by JWvanGulik »

Hi Bernd,

I noticed an inconvenience in PF when I accidentally pressed Alt+F2 instead of Alt+2 to view the track history (times played). The "Auto Play" function was disabled by this mistake, which lead to a stopped automation after the track was finished. This was of course quickly fixed by starting the automation again, but I thought that this mistake could be made quite easily. Is it an idea to change the command for stopping automation?

BRJW
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Alt+2 and Alt+F2

Post by radio42 »

Well, this exactly works as designed. So I am not sure, why you consider this as a bug?! It might be a wish or feature request?!

However, the key usage has been selected by good reason and for compatibility reason I might not want to change it.
But I might think of disabling the Alt+F2 and instead only allow F2 for toggling AutoPlay. I have to check this.
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

After some more checking, I am afraid, that this won't be changed.
Actually does Alt+F2 trigger the 'TalkUser' function (as if you would click on the TalkUser button in the main mixer channel).
The TalkUser actions are freely definable, e.g. you can define yourself, if to stop the current playlist and this stop AutoPlay or not.
JWvanGulik

Post by JWvanGulik »

Hi Bernd, thanks for your reply. It was just a hint, no bug. BRJW