Next Playlist Track in VT Module - not working ?

You found a bug or have any issues? Please post them here!
andrerotgans
Next Playlist Track in VT Module - not working ?

Post by andrerotgans »

Hi Bernd,

In my installation of PFOA, the Next Playlist Track button in the VT Module is not working ok. It does skip to the next entries in the actual playlist (I see the colors change to accentuate the next two entries), but the information in the VT module doesn't change.

It happens when a VT has been recorded, but it also happens when nothing has been done and I just want to go to the next couple of tracks.

It happens with just some songs in a list and also with a playlist created via scheduler or playlist template wizard. When I use the VT module it works fine, just the part to go to the next entries fails.

I reinstalled PFOA in order to try it on a 'fresh' install. Doesn't change a thing.

I remember it working ok a time ago, didn't use it that much over the last few months. So, I can't tell you if it might be something introduced with a certain version of PFOA. At the moment I use the last available version.

Any thoughts on this one ? I can record a video of what's happening if you want ?

Kind regards,

André
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Next Playlist Track in VT Module - not working ?

Post by radio42 »

I just notice the exact opposite:
The tracks are advanced/loaded correctly within the VoiceTracking dialog; but the entries are not marked correctly within the playlist as the selected once.

So yes, maybe a video will help me understand what issue you experiance.
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Next Playlist Track in VT Module - not working ?

Post by radio42 »

Fixed in v3.0.12.12!