Media Libraries Dead

You found a bug or have any issues? Please post them here!
louis
Media Libraries Dead

Post by louis »

For some reason all of my folder based libraries are showing up dead, causing the scheduler to not run... I can follow the paths to these libraries in windows and find them without issue... What's wrong here?
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Media Libraries Dead

Post by radio42 »

Again:
- Where are your folders located? (local hard disk, server folder, etc.)
- What version are you running?

However, yes, I have TeamViewer, PM me your details...
louis

Post by louis »

It must go a step deeper... I can't even open my scheduler.
louis

Post by louis »

Scripts are gone too. Basically, everything just disappeared. All I changed was turning on ProppFrexx Watcher... I think.
louis

Post by louis »

If I add a library, it show up only until I restart the application. Then the application can't find it again.
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

That must be a machine related issue as I can not reproduce that here, nor have I heard that other user have such issue.

Please describe a bit more in detail where your folder is located?
What version you are using?
And what OS it is?
louis

Post by louis »

Brand new installation of windows 8.1. It will randomly work sometimes... Do you have teamviewer installed on your machine Bernd? I'd be happy to share my login info with you and let you take a look.
louis

Post by louis »

Noticing now that at the application's launch, I have "loading" in the bottom left hand side for a lengthy amount of time. Previously, ProppFrexx would be up and running fully within about 10 seconds of system startup.
louis

Post by louis »

Issues don't happen every time, but it is all or nothing. If I close and open the app a few times, I'll eventually get a launch that goes off without a hitch.
louis

Post by louis »

Running the most current version of ProppFrexx.

Files are stored locally on a 7200 RPM 3TB Hard Drive. ProppFrexx is stored on the main 128 SSD.

A little more background info;
I uninstalled and re-installed ProppFrexx, and completely redid my setup. Everything worked fine until I made my program schedule. After I did that, relaunching the program came with mixed results. Sometimes it opens without issue, other times, it sits with "Loading..." on the bottom left corner.

I am in the studio now & for the next hour and a half or so. I'll message you login details.