Some things I have noticed that I miss in the program so far

You are missing a feature or need an enhancement? Post your suggestion here!
Dolkis
Some things I have noticed that I miss in the program so far

Post by Dolkis »

In the Controlroom center, the windows is always on top and dont follow the text down.

In the remote lib, I want it to have the option to have 2 entries and only show one. (ex entrie 1, on week 1,3,5,7 and entrie 2 on week 2,4,6,8...)
Ex.
Rot A have 30 songs, this rot I want to uppgrade while I can in the week, and on sunday at 00 it will automatic switch over to entrie 2.
www.soundicradio.com - Dance Pop Top 40
Dolkis
Re: Some things I have noticed that I miss in the program so far

Post by Dolkis »

Even in the control room message center, if I get a new RSS feed or a new message the window might can blink or something like that?
www.soundicradio.com - Dance Pop Top 40
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

In the Controlroom center, the windows is always on top and dont follow the text down.
I can not reproduce your issue here. Maybe you already scrolled and clicked into the message center text?
If yes, the message center text doen't scroll down automatically, as you might want to read the text at this position. In such case click into the message center text again and press CTRL+End to scroll down to the very end of the message center text.
If now new messages arrive, the text is scrolled again automatically.
Also note the 'Show Message Center on New Messages' option in the general settings, section 'More Stuff'. This activates the control room window (brings it on top) in case of a new message.

In the remote lib, I want it to have the option to have 2 entries and only show one. (ex entrie 1, on week 1,3,5,7 and entrie 2 on week 2,4,6,8...)
I am afraid, that this is not the concept of media libraries!
If you want to schedule different tracks at different weeks, you have several other options:

a) you might define different program scheduler entries with different scripts for the different weeks (e.g. using a 2 weekly recurrence)
E.g. a script A, which uses a media lib A on weeks 1,3,5,... and a script B, which uses a media lib B on weeks 2,4,6,...

b) you might use the program scheduler script 'Condition' to decide based on the week number to use an alternative script (which prevents you from defining a 2 different scripts like in a)

c) you might use the new track based scripting restrictions (see the TAG Editor, 'Others' tab) where you can define time and week ranges per individual track; which even prevents you from defining 2 media libs at all.

d) or you might use a script-line 'Filter' condition to achieve your functionality

Even in the control room message center, if I get a new RSS feed or a new message the window might can blink or something like that?
This is probably the only function, which might theoretically be added - not sure if this is of huge value - but I place it on the wish list ;-)
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

You might already check the v4.0.0.8-beta (using the "Check for Beta-Versions..." item, located under the blue question mark icon at the very top right).