Finalizer - Import Track

You are missing a feature or need an enhancement? Post your suggestion here!
andrerotgans
Finalizer - Import Track

Post by andrerotgans »

Dear Bernd,

When adding campaigns I use the 'import track' option to add advert tracks. That way everything related to a campaign stays nicely together within the PFOA Ecosystem. When adding a finalizer, to a campaign I have to first manually copy it to the created campaign directory as there is no import option for opener/closer/finalizer.

Would you consider adding that option in a future release?

best regards,

André
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Finalizer - Import Track

Post by radio42 »

Why would you need to copy the Finalizer track?
You can directly reference it from within the campaign (without first copying it).
andrerotgans

Post by andrerotgans »

I know. That's not what I try to say.

I need to copy the file because I would like to have it next to the advert tracks, in it's campaign directory. So I have to copy it first to that directory, before reference it. Otherwise, it would still be in it's original directory (i.e some folder on my desktop)

The ideal situation would be that the finalizer would have the same import option as the advert tracks, so PFOA would take care of that.
andrerotgans

Post by andrerotgans »

haha, no worries, it's not high on my priority list as well. As said, it would be nice :)
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

I'll think about it and put it on the wish list; but as a simple yet effective workaround exists...I assume this is not really of high priority. ;-)