Docking

You are missing a feature or need an enhancement? Post your suggestion here!
djbony
Docking

Post by djbony »

Hi Bernd,
earlier it was docked Timecode window to a playlist window. Now just over the entire width of the window.
It's going to do something like Propp v3?
djbony
Re: Docking

Post by djbony »

I understand that, but before I could Timecode panel dock to where the info-panel beneath playlist...
In v4 across the screen only...
djbony

Post by djbony »

Screen...
Attachments
docking.png
docking.png (282.74 KiB) Viewed 8962 times
djbony

Post by djbony »

We do not understand :) Picture only shows where the Timecode (or any other) panel went dock :)
Infopanel moved over him... Playlist was docking window :)
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

The Timecode Window is still a docking panel window (like before) and can freely be docked to any location (like before).

v4 just uses the latest UI library version in which the default docking behavior might have slightly changed.
You can however still dock the panels to any location.
If a docking window currently spans the entire window; simply drag and (re)dock the other panels resp. panel containers to the desired location next to the Time Window.
The order in which panels and panel containers are docked now define if they span their child window area or its parent window area.
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

What you highlighted is the playlist info panel and that was NEVER a Docking Panel (not in v3 and not in v4), as it directly belongs to the plalyist - you can place this info panel below or above the playlist (by right-click into it).

Please click on the Moderator Info icon to display a Moderator Info Window Panel, which is dockable and contains the same info (and more).
Note, that you can enable automatic updates for this Moderator Info window in the general settings, seciton 'Playlist Settings' - see the 'Auto Show Moderator Info' option.
Attachments
ModeratorWindow.jpg
ModeratorWindow.jpg (20.97 KiB) Viewed 8960 times
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Yes I do not understand your issue here.
I am sorry. Please explain it again with more detail. Or see my first post.