MODStream Watcher: Fade Out at Stopping

You are missing a feature or need an enhancement? Post your suggestion here!
meisterpropper
MODStream Watcher: Fade Out at Stopping

Post by meisterpropper »

Hi,

is it possible to add a fade-out functionality to the MODstream Watcher, whenever it should be stopped? Also a button at the MODStream Watcher would be useful.

Little hint: the description of the MODStream Watcher at the control command creation window is not fully shown. Perhaps you can adjust this window setting?

Thanks and regards,
radio42
Site Admin
Re: MODStream Watcher: Fade Out at Stopping

Post by radio42 »

The MODStream is already faded out using the general mixing setting: Manual FadeOut Length.
Of course a MODStresm cannot be faded out, if it end premature, e.g. because the server disconnects or get broken.

You can click on the MODStream ribbon tab button (if the MODStream is started, it will be stopped).
Or use the 'Close' button within the MODStream Player.
meisterpropper

Post by meisterpropper »

So when I set a manual FadeOut Length is this recognized when I hit the button 'Close' at the Modstream Watcher?

I think a FadeOut is possible at the Control Command MODStream Watcher Stop, isn´t it?
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Yes, the Manual FadeOut length is used no matter if the MODStreamPlayer is closed via the 'Close' button or the MODSTREAM_WATCHER_STOP command.

No, the MODSTREAM_WATCHER_STOP command does not come with any extra FadeOut parameter.