Generate more than one voicetrack session

You are missing a feature or need an enhancement? Post your suggestion here!
Bumperke
Re: Generate more than one voicetrack session

Post by Bumperke »

radio42 wrote: 15 Oct 2017 11:47 Yes there was no sound on purpose, there was nothin to play/ say.
Guess all is clear, other users also confirmed that is working. There are no special things to set up.
So you should may be also either record a video or post some screen shots. I don’t know what can go wrong in your case.
You simply define one base folder and the programs/playlist will be placed underneath. So include a screen shot of that base folder as well.

Also try to do the download one by one separately and see what that gives you...
Will try again, keep in touch.
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Yes there was no sound on purpose, there was nothin to play/ say.
Guess all is clear, other users also confirmed that is working. There are no special things to set up.
So you should may be also either record a video or post some screen shots. I don’t know what can go wrong in your case.
You simply define one base folder and the programs/playlist will be placed underneath. So include a screen shot of that base folder as well.

Also try to do the download one by one separately and see what that gives you...
Bumperke

Post by Bumperke »

As promised. It Works.
I installed the update on both, client and server. Honestly I tested the first time without installing the update to the server.
Thxs Bernd, keep up the good work.
Will