New grafic+News in ProppFrexx

You are missing a feature or need an enhancement? Post your suggestion here!
grebda
New grafic+News in ProppFrexx

Post by grebda »

Hi Brend,

1) you just put ProppFrexxu a new look, something new! The function remain, but a new graphic look! Something nice, elegant, and something that you just fall in love at first sight! GRAPHIC New seque editor, etc! JUST change the overall look PROPPFREXX! Something like here: Image Please think about it! I'm begging you for a new layout!

2)Please add any new function: Full screen! Which would give ProppFrexx full screen

3) I have another idea!
What do some graphic "Historical Analysis" - Informed by the moderator when he played last selected element and when to play next time! And I do not text, but the graphical! Again, it adds elegance ProppFrexx! Operation in the studio, and can flexibly decide on such songs on request (see immediately when playing the selected song or artist). Information about the violation of minimum separation (minimum separation) is commonplace.

4)Please creation, three trace seque Editor ! GRAPHIC New seque editor :-)

5)I would add you search for a song to underline where the word was found !!

6)What add option to insert "Cartwall" pictures, for better orientation?

7)What add an automatic recording that we choose the time when to start recording a mixer Chanel! Would that work?

8)Adding "checks play" when not to play any song, 10 seconds, release the "backup playlist" ... Just never to the airwaves silence

9) What add-Sweep time! presenter in the studio to lose track of how long it must "hit" (eg, how much time does he have to input messages ...) - Just whenever it feels playlist from the "Speech" would be somewhere in the right corner subtracted time to start the song from the "Speech"

PLEASE Think of these changes ! I know it's not easy, but most of the graphics would do ProppFrexx unsurpassed software! For me, it does not have too many mistakes ProppFrexx, now it wanted to work on the look!
SORRY FOR MY VERY BAD ENGLISH !! :-( :-(
grebda
Re: New grafic+News in ProppFrexx

Post by grebda »

Thank you very much in advance and kind regards !!

Dave
SORRY FOR MY VERY BAD ENGLISH !! :-( :-(
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

1) The function remain, but a new graphic look:
There are no immediate plans to change the current layout.

2)Please add any new function: Full screen! Which would give ProppFrexx full screen:
Guess that wouldn't make much sense in a multi-screen/monitor environment.
You can already maximize the main window today...so where is the difference to 'FullScreen' - the main title bar?!

3) Historical Analysis:
The Information about a possible violation of the global song history is already implemented! In the Find Window those entries might be marked as 'red' and when adding tracks to the playlist you might get 'warned'!
The historical information (when a track was last played) is already present in the track info dialog (ALT+2). I don't think, that adding a graphics would add much value.
The future information (when a track will be played next) is of course NOT available as this is either calculated in real-time at that moment in the future, nor is the history information known for the future or other users might use external schedulers...as such it is not known upfront, when the same track will be played again in the future.

4)Please creation, three trace seque Editor:
Yes, this is already on the WishList!

5) I would add you search for a song to underline where the word was found:
I place this on the WishList, but I guess it will not get a very high priority.

6) Option to insert "Cartwall" pictures:
Yes, this is already on the WishList!

7) Add an automatic recording:
This is already possible today!
E.g. you might use the Program Scheduler and add a 'Reminder' entry to it.
You might the assign any control-command(s) to be executed with this reminder entry.
For example use any of the available "MIXER_INPUT_REC_xxx" or "MIXER_OUTPUT_REC_xxx" commands to start/stop the recording of a mixer channel.
Or even use any existing program scheduler entry and assign the same commands to e.g. the program event "On Program Started"...

8) Adding "checks play" ... Just never to the airwaves silence:
You might already use the "Silence Detection" feature, see here:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=90
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=690
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=69

9) Add-Sweep time:
You might use a Placeholder entry within a playlist (and assign the Placeholder a given desired duration).
When not in AutoPlay mode, that will automatically bring up a count-down dialog to inform the moderator about the desired duration...
djgait

Post by djgait »

Weird Question.

It's just like: PLEASE, I Like Proppfrexx, but PLEASE PLEASE make it look like Dalet!

It's the kindness of Bernd that he replies with arguments, but in my opinion he just had to laugh three times and say no...
RedPanda

Post by RedPanda »

ONAIR looks ok. There could be a few improvements, but if you like the other software, why don't you just use THAT one??
Females use radio software too!