Mixing Panel for Background loops

You are missing a feature or need an enhancement? Post your suggestion here!
Andreas Duswald
Mixing Panel for Background loops

Post by Andreas Duswald »

While somebode is moderating a show, sometimes it is common to use soundbeds runing in the background.

For example while talking about the weather. - I have found a great peace of software, doing so a soundbedmixing in an awesome way ... Have a look hiere:
http://www.motionmixes.com/

I have downloaded there a free version and was blown away.
BUT - They want 200 € PER MONTH to use the full version ... THIS SUCKS :evil:

So i wonder Bernd, if you are able to program such a soundloop mixing table for PF or as extra tool.

This is my X-Mass Wish :mrgreen:
Everything is possible ....
Andreas Duswald
Re: Mixing Panel for Background loops

Post by Andreas Duswald »

nono - I ask not for nothing

think as this thing is the only one doing this he can bill this high amount .. and i think if you create something linke this - it could make money for you ... as i think, that there are a lot of moderators out there looking for something like this.

I have send you a Donwloadlink for the free version some days ago .. you got to see it your self to see why it is far diffrent form what you said ... test it your self and get mega exited Bernd ... Just faszinating peace of Software --- and shure it is worth the 200 bugs a month ... but not everybody got so much money ... to pay monthly 200 --- But i would pay up to 400 € for a software like this as it is so mega flexible and would defenetly give Power to moderationsoundbed etc

Realy - Just have a check on this one Bernd - You defenetly will like it
Everything is possible ....
Luka C

Post by Luka C »

Andreas, the software you mention sure has an intuitive interface, but I have tested similar transitions in ProppFrexx with the stand-by players. Use stacked mode in which you can put tracks to a small playlist on each of your stand-by players.
The key in doing is to prepare your cue-points in advance and save some loop points to bed tracks. Music and sounds used must also be produced in such a way they are easily loopable or you can transition form any point - use lots of drums, easy guitar riffs or other "pseudo-sounds".
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

So asking me to write some software similar to this for almost 'nothing'?

However, why don't you use the cardwall or the standby players within ProppFrexx for this
They are doing almost the same thing.
E.g. you can switch a single card to loop mode for providing a sound bed.
Same for a standby player which can also be used in looped or stacked mode...
All that provides almost exactly the same you are asking for...

What exactly is missing with this?
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Note, that in v3.0.13.15 a similar function called "Playmode 'One by One'" is available - see here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1045

It is currently not beat-matching the transitions (which will come in a later version) - but when setting certain carts in 'Loop' mode this almost works like a charm...