PFL Player

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
djbony
PFL Player

Post by djbony »

Hi Bernd,
I am new tester PFOA. For planning playlists I using Powergold. How to import a playlist already I know. It can be run PFL Player directly from Powergold for set mixing cue-points?. Powergold can run an external player, for example: PFLPlayer.exe + parameter (GUID, etc.).

Thanx.

Petr
djbony
Re: PFL Player

Post by djbony »

radio42 wrote:No, you currently can not run the ProppFrexx PFL Player from a command-line - there is no PFLPlayer.exe available.
Once you completed the playlist in Powergold you might import it into ProppFrexx and then set the segues within it, e.g. open it as a playlist and use the Suegue-Editor.

However, I might add a new control-command to ProppFrexx, so that you can start the PFL Player or TAG Editor directly for a given filename and/or GUID.
Thanx, good work!
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

No, you currently can not run the ProppFrexx PFL Player from a command-line - there is no PFLPlayer.exe available.
Once you completed the playlist in Powergold you might import it into ProppFrexx and then set the segues within it, e.g. open it as a playlist and use the Suegue-Editor.

However, I might add a new control-command to ProppFrexx, so that you can start the PFL Player or TAG Editor directly for a given filename and/or GUID.
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

There is now a new control-command "PFL_FILE filename" available - see User Manual for details.
This can e.g. be used together with the command-line tool called "pfremcmd.exe" to invoke the PFL Player from an external application.

Note, that this requires ProppFrexx OnAir to be running and having the Remote TCP Server being enabled.
djbony

Post by djbony »

Super... I'm going to test it!