Track settings

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
friso
Track settings

Post by friso »

Bernd

I know i have asked this a time ago, but still have no solution to the following problem.
In my playlist i use colors for a Hit and a new record. The colors are red and green. If i use this thrue track settings in the playlist, it works when i don't close the playlist. If i reopen it the colors are there, but after a couple of seconds they dissapear.

When i change the track settings in the explorer window, they will be stored and those entries in the playlist keep their settings.
Also when i have 2 tracks and edit some things with the suge editor. Also after reopen the playlist these settings are not stored. If i put them in an embedded container, it works ok.

I think both things are related to echother.
Can you help me out, because these settings are only for this playlist, and should't be stored bij default.

Friso
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Track settings

Post by radio42 »

Please check your general settings (Meta Data/Waveform) - "Metadata has Priority".

For details click on the '?' icon at the top right of the dialog...

MetaData has Priority
If checked, external meta data has priority over playlist based meta data.

Default (unchecked):
1. Playlist based meta data
2. Meta Data File (.pfmd)
3. Meta Data TAG (proppfrexx)

Priority (checked):
1. Meta Data TAG (proppfrexx)
2. Meta Data File (.pfmd)
3. Playlist based meta data

Note: (2) is only in effect, if the Use MetaData File option is set.

In your case you might have enabled that option...and as such the TAG or .pfmd files do have priority over .pfp playlist based meta data...
You should disable that option.
friso
Re: Track settings

Post by friso »

radio42 wrote: In your case you might have enabled that option...and as such the TAG or .pfmd files do have priority over .pfp playlist based meta data...
You should disable that option.
Indeed, that was the problem. After i disabled it, the colors are back and stay :)
Thanx Bernd