Overlays Don't Play Slots

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Overlays Don't Play Slots

Post by radio42 »

Are you using different PCs? Or is all on the same PC? And how do you test things?
And what exact PF version are you using?
Please turn the option "Debug Logging" on in ProppFrexx general settings section 'Mors Stuff'. And send me the Debug.log file when it again cannot find a track.
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

I just made several tests here (even with the latest v4.0.1.44 - if you haven'ttried that one).
But here it works just fine.
So if nothing helps, we can do a TeamViewer session on Monday... in that case send me an email...
PaskalG

Post by PaskalG »

Hi Bernd,

Sorry, I've read you right now, I've been on holidays =)

I tried yesterday what you told me in this post, and got the same error, No track found in the slot. So, I did what you said, I downloaded the last version in DEMO mode, copied the same config from the other proppfrexx and tried it... and you know what? It works perfectly! So I'm talking to my boss to buy the new Enterprise Edition (Commercial) but I have a question:

That edition has UAC and Multi-Studio, so I want to know if It can work in 2 computers connected by ethernet, because we have 1 computer at the radio studio to make the live programs and we have another computer in another room where I work scheduling recorded shows, the ads campaigns, etc. So, could I make that with the Enterprise Edition or do I need to buy 2 licenses? (that will be more difficult to get, but I need to know it).

Thank You Bernd,

Greets,

Germán
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Yes you can work with multiple PCs if you are sharing the Advert Storage Path on both PCs, eg. via a shared network drive.
However you need a license for each PC as outlined in the license agreement and on the web.
ache2601

Post by ache2601 »

PaskalG wrote: 01 Jun 2016 17:28 I tested all and the situation is the same.

a) Partners are active
b) Campaigns are active
c) Capaigns are assigned to the correct dates
.... etc

The FixPrice is set to 0,00€ and Max Playouts also set to 0 to let unlimited

The Slot Lenght and the Slot Max Lenght are both set to the maximum time limit

I send you the zip file and wait for your answer. I'll continue investigating trying to resolve the problem.

https://we.tl/y7fMJAieLO

Greets,

Germán
Hello German
Could you send me that zip file with the explanation and could you tell me what name the advert slot should have?
Greets
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

@ache2601: You are referring to a post from 2016, which is almost 3 years old?!
I am afraid no one can send you the zip, which is that old ;-)

Do you mind explaining why you need this and what you are trying to achieve or what exact issue you are facing?