Talkuser soundbed

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
Farbo
Talkuser soundbed

Post by Farbo »

To which channel is soundbed from talkuser routed? I would like to switch it off when for example playing some short interview from card. The same is for normal playlist items. For example if you have soundbed for news and moderator reads the news and then he wants to play interview from cards, the playlist item should be attenuated or turned off or muted for the while card is playing.
Peter
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Talkuser soundbed

Post by radio42 »

The TalkUser soundbed uses the output mixer channel as configured in the TalkUser configuration setting (see the 'Output To' setting) ;-)
The DJ Players within the playlist uses the standard DJ Player A-D output routes (see general settings, section Routing).

I guess the easiest way would be to place the 'Interviews' directly to a dedicated playlist item.
So the the moderator can press TalkUser when he talks - and when finished be can release TalkUser and play the interview?!
Or if he uses a cardwall item for the interviews, he just releases TalkUser before he plays the card.

Or as an alternative you might assign the control-command "MAIN_TALKUSER_OFF" to either the general Cardwall.OnCardPlay event (see general settings, section 'Events/Commands') or directly to the tracks 'On Track Played' event.
Farbo
Re: Talkuser soundbed

Post by Farbo »

OK Bernd, thank you. I will have to play with it according to requirements of this school project.
Peter