Add stream to scheduler

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
Enriquetech
Re: Add stream to scheduler

Post by Enriquetech »

Thanks you help was really usefull for me .
Enriquetech

Post by Enriquetech »

I have new scenario that i need your help. I received a recorded voice show every days just the voice with mp3 files in order like audio1, audio2, audio3 audio4 until audio20 I want program at schedule this show 4pm to 5pm i thinks this is the way to programing
1 Audio1 - Secuencial
2 music
3 Audio2 - Secuencial
4 music
5 Audio3 - Secuencial
6 music
but the problmes how make the systme dont play the same audio on this hour
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

What do you mean by "just the voice with mp3 files".
Please describe in more detail what exactly you receive, what are the names of the different files etc.

If they all get unique filenames in a fixed folder; you might create a script with up to 40 script-lines; each script-line using a LoadTrack mode and specifying the exact filename. e.g.:
1. LoadTack, C:\your folder\Audio1.mp3, Count=1, Option=SuppressCheckHistory, SupressAddHistory
2. LoadTack, C:\your folder\Music1.mp3, Count=1, Option=SuppressCheckHistory, SupressAddHistory
3. LoadTack, C:\your folder\Audio2.mp3, Count=1, Option=SuppressCheckHistory, SupressAddHistory
4. LoadTack, C:\your folder\Music2.mp3, Count=1, Option=SuppressCheckHistory, SupressAddHistory
39. LoadTack, C:\your folder\Audio20.mp3, Count=1, Option=SuppressCheckHistory, SupressAddHistory
40. LoadTack, C:\your folder\Music20.mp3, Count=1, Option=SuppressCheckHistory, SupressAddHistory