Cue Stream Signal

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
meisterpropper
Cue Stream Signal

Post by meisterpropper »

Hi,

at the airlite I´ve got a button for cueing the Air signal. Is there for now a control command, which can start the pfl player and play a stream url signal? Or anything similar?
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Cue Stream Signal

Post by radio42 »

The Airlite GPIO interface provides all what is possible and available by S&R.
However, I am not sure what you exactly want to achieve.
The Appendix of the User Manual contains all available control-commands.
This also includes commands for the PFL Player and commands to define the routing of mixer channels.
I just don't understand what you mean by: start the PFL player and play the stream URL ?!
meisterpropper

Post by meisterpropper »

I want to achieve to play my stream within proppfrexx, for which the cue air button is for at the airlite.

For now the PFL Player can only play sounds in ProppFrexx. The Modstream Player can pfl the stream URL - can this function be expanded for general to the pfl player control command, for example:

Instead of PFL_FILE PFL_URL, example command: PFL_URL http://8.8.8.8:8000

Whenever the cue air button is hit on the airlite, this command should be executed, but till now there´s no such command which I´m searching for, isn´t it?
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

I guess you misunderstood that cue button.

However. I assume your stream is generated from within ProppFrexx, i.e. one of the mixer channels is the source for your streaming server.
As such you just need to route that to your Airlite accordingly.

Plus there is a command called EXEC_PLAY_FILE.
Take a look at this one. This is what you are looking for, even if I have no clue what this should have to do with the cue air button.