changing playlist

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
Frans
changing playlist

Post by Frans »

Hello Bernd,
When i run a prefabricated show through the green "Run Scheduler" there's no problem (except for the filtering problem, see my other post).
But when i run it through autoplay (Clock with two arrows button) the playlist order changes. See pictures.
Playlist 1 is the ok version
Playlist 2 changed after pushing the autoplay button
Playlist 3 changed again after advancing another song
I've never used this button, so i dont know if it was already a problem with me.
Greetings Frans
Attachments
PlayList-1.PNG
PlayList-2.PNG
PlayList-3.PNG
radio42
Site Admin
Re: changing playlist

Post by radio42 »

Maybe you have enabled the 'Follow' option - see main ribbon!

See also the 'Change DJ Player with Playlist' option in the general settings, section 'Playlist Settings':
(note, that this option is automatically disabled when running a program from the scheduler)

Change DJ Player with Playlist (Follow):
If checked, the playlist order will follow the DJ Players.
This means, when you e.g. delete an entry from the playlist which was already loaded to a DJ Player (and it is not currently playing), the DJ Player will be ejected accordingly.
This also means, that the order in which tracks appear within the playlist will follow the order of the DJ Players (A-B-C-D-A-B-...).
Note: As this option might change the order in which tracks are played from a playlist it will automatically be disabled for scheduled playlist and as such only represents the default for manually opened playlists.