PF and Behringer soundcard issues

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
Bumperke
PF and Behringer soundcard issues

Post by Bumperke »

One of my fellow PF users is expriencing this perticular problem. What can be the problem?
WhatsApp Image 2017-06-09 at 15.49.43.jpeg
Wil
radio42
Site Admin
Re: PF and Behringer soundcard issues

Post by radio42 »

That looks like a mixer setup issue - e.g. the Mixer Channel to which is DJPlayer is routed is not created correctly.

The user should check and make sure, that all Mixer Output Channels are created and working correctly - especially the once being used by the DJ Players.
Note, that the user can test each mixer channel in the general settings - see the Test Tone button.
If needed you can check which Mixer Output Channel is being used in the 'Routing' section of the general settings.
Bumperke

Post by Bumperke »

Bumperke wrote: 09 Jun 2017 16:27
Bumperke wrote: 09 Jun 2017 16:26
radio42 wrote: 09 Jun 2017 16:09 That looks like a mixer setup issue - e.g. the Mixer Channel to which is DJPlayer is routed is not created correctly.

The user should check and make sure, that all Mixer Output Channels are created and working correctly - especially the once being used by the DJ Players.
Note, that the user can test each mixer channel in the general settings - see the Test Tone button.
If needed you can check which Mixer Output Channel is being used in the 'Routing' section of the general settings.
Th xs Bernd, there are, on the other hand a load of problems with this soundcard. What would be your advice purchasing a soundcard in a not professional matter? Something good, simple and on the other hand to to expensive? All these problems are ruining his free :roll: time,
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

There are a lot of good soundcards.
And I cannot nor will I do any specific hardware recommendations.
However, the soundcard should come with decent Windows 10 drivers.
meisterpropper

Post by meisterpropper »

I can recommand RME soundcards. They work very good, have a great implementation in ProppFrexx and run 24 hours a day. If want to combine soundcard and mixer use the D&R series. Airlite or Airence. Airence is a little bit more stable.
Bumperke

Post by Bumperke »

Thx people