Adjustments during VT session

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
Bumperke
Adjustments during VT session

Post by Bumperke »

Bernd.

Is there a possibility to adjust a track in the RVT modus and save it permanently to the server?
E.g. sometimes the ins and outs, ramp etc are not correct. When I re-adjust a track in the Pol modus I want to be sure these adjustments are saved the next time I want to use it?

To be clear, I work from a client point of view.
Will
Bumperke
Re: Adjustments during VT session

Post by Bumperke »

Clear, thxs Bernd
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Adjustments during VT session

Post by radio42 »

Yes, of course all segues and cue-points etc. are saved along in the .pfp playlist file which also gets transmitted back to the server when making changes locally on the client.

However, those changes are 'only' made for the tracks in that specific playlist, as such, they are not saved permanently forever for a single track. This is of course not possible via Remote Voice Tracking.
To make permanent changes on a track, you need to have direct access to the physical file; e.g. you might use a shared network folder to access the file directly from a remote location. AS said, this access is not given by using the Remote Voice Tracking feature - which is also not wanted by design, i.e. under normal operations you want to prevent, that each DJ can modify your physical audio files directly.