Every hour after news script paused

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
Bumperke
Re: Every hour after news script paused

Post by Bumperke »

Take a look at this.
PF18.jpg
The actual time is 11.47. The scheduler time however is not running and shows a different time. I guess this is weird?
Will
Bumperke

Post by Bumperke »

radio42 wrote: 25 Jun 2018 11:40 Note, that even external apps or the GPIO Client might send/receive these control-commands. Or as said any event in the system might trigger it. Have you really checked all your Program or Scheduler related events? Your GPIO Client (if you use it)?
There is definitely NO other possibility, I have checked the source code the "Scheduler stopped" log message does not have an other origin.
Except one ;-)
You are running the Demo-Version of ProppFrexx and not a registered one!
You know this is not a demo, i get your point, you worked on the server in the past and you know this is registrered as Enterprise. :lol: :lol:
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

I know this - that's why I didn't list in initially - but as I scanned the entire source-code I wanted to give the complete list.

Regarding your previous picture: Can you please check what you have been set in the Playlist ribbon tab underneath the 'Playlist Backtiming' button?!
Is there maybe an explicit time being set and not the default option 'Start with current Time' enabled?
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Please enable the Debug-Logging temporarily and once the issue happens again, please stop the Debug-Logging and send me the fully Dedug_ .log file being created together with the exact timestamp when AutoPlay was stopped resp. the Scheduler was stopped.
Bumperke

Post by Bumperke »

radio42 wrote: 25 Jun 2018 13:56 Please enable the Debug-Logging temporarily and once the issue happens again, please stop the Debug-Logging and send me the fully Dedug_ .log file being created together with the exact timestamp when AutoPlay was stopped resp. the Scheduler was stopped.
You ain’t gonna believe it. It was a hell of work, I found it. Who expected this :?: .
The problem happens after playing the advertising. There was at one point no commercail in one (of 5) time slot. PF waited there and your software stayed on hold, so it blocked and waited. I did not test the fact if PF starts running automatically after the programmed time is running out (in our case 300ms).

Will
Bumperke

Post by Bumperke »

radio42 wrote: 25 Jun 2018 12:45 Regarding your previous picture: Can you please check what you have been set in the Playlist ribbon tab underneath the 'Playlist Backtiming' button?!
Is there maybe an explicit time being set and not the default option 'Start with current Time' enabled?
I will check that, if,.... I can find that :ugeek:
Will
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Glad you found it.
I am still not sure I understand what the issue was, but if it is now resolved all is good.
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Note, that even external apps or the GPIO Client might send/receive these control-commands. Or as said any event in the system might trigger it. Have you really checked all your Program or Scheduler related events? Your GPIO Client (if you use it)?
There is definitely NO other possibility, I have checked the source code the "Scheduler stopped" log message does not have an other origin.
Except one ;-)
You are running the Demo-Version of ProppFrexx and not a registered one!