Proppfrexx On Air and Airence

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Proppfrexx On Air and Airence

Post by radio42 »

There are many user using the D&R mixer.

One user once shared and published a tutorial for the Airlite mixer, see here: http://www.proppfrexx.radio42.com/forum ... f=5&t=1701

The Airence is only slightly different, so maybe this is a good starting point. Not sure, if other users are willing to share their settings here?
moogwill

Post by moogwill »

Maybe I can help you with that, I need to have a look to how export my settings...
except the Airence do you have a second soundcard or are you able to get the sound from the onboard audio?

To be more accurate, a secondary soundcard is the easiest way to get a proper pfl.
at this point you need a monitoring section with 2 inputs or some dedicated speakers to pfl (it can be the computer speakers if you use onboard audio).

The first step is to properly configure and name the usb codecs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mD7JKfRlD0
Just name outputs ch1, ch2, ch3, ch4
and inputs Air, Subvt, & Aux

Will try first to clean a copy of my settings and then make it available here (not sure I will be able to do that today)

Note that my settings are made for a solution using airence, an asio soundcard and the onboard audio out(as PFL).

4 audio players in PF
and Asio cards for cartplayers, overlays or whatever you need.

Bernd, can you tell me what is the easiest way to export my settings?

Thanks,
Thomas.
Last edited by moogwill on 28 Nov 2017 09:35, edited 1 time in total.
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

You probably need 2 things:

1. ProppFRexx ONAIR: the export of your 'Event/Commands' settings (see general settings and click on the 'Export Events...' button)
(on the other side you can then simply use the 'Import Events...' button)

2. GPIO-Client: the D&R Airence mapping file (.dra) from the GPIO client's AppDataUser folder, e.g.:
"C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\radio42\ProppFrexx GPIOClient\4.0\Default.dra"
this file can simply be copied from one machine to another.