As many users do seem to have difficulties what the "AppUserData" directory is, here an explanation.
Almost any application do store its configuration data in the "AppUserData" directory, as this is the Microsoft recommended way.
As such ProppFrexx is doing the same.
The location of the "AppUserData" directory depends on your Windows version:
"C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\radio42\ProppFrexx ONAIR\3.0"
You need to 'replace' the <username> with the user account name of your Windows logon. E.g. if your account name is 'Paul', the directories would be:
"C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\Application Data\radio42\ProppFrexx ONAIR\3.0"
Or if your user name is 'Administrator', the directories would be:
"C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\radio42\ProppFrexx ONAIR\3.0"
Inside the "AppUserData" directory you will find all configuration files being created/used by ProppFrexx (which you typically should NEVER touch or modify manually), e.g.:
- *.layout : the persistant layout settings of your last session
- *.toolbat : the persistant toolbar settings of your last session
- *.mixer : the definition of your mixer channels
- *.config, *.userconfig : all configuration and option settings
- *.encoding : the encoding profile settings
- *.log : any log files
- *.colors : media type color settings
- *.pfp : temporary or persistant playlist files
- *.pfs : persistant script files
- *.importformats : external scheduler log-file import definition
You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests