double row datas in playlist

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
moogwill
double row datas in playlist

Post by moogwill »

Hi Bernd, I cannot find some useful informations I need in the chooser window especially ramp.
it's very useful to know in live conditions where are files that have a ramp.
Thanks.
SiriusRadio
Re: double row datas in playlist

Post by SiriusRadio »

Is there no other way to return to the view situation from before? I've tryed to save the adjusments but PF won't show any
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

PF definitely saves the layouts once changed, I already tested this with a lot of other users. Note, that you need to use the new buttons as mentioned above. Also note, that there are two layouts: one for manual playlists and one for scheduled playlists. So you might have not saved your layout for both.
However you can simply load it again and save it for the other one.
Also note, that you only need to adjust the layout once, which is maybe a 5 minute task. So I cannot see what is so complex with it.
SiriusRadio

Post by SiriusRadio »

radio42 wrote: 21 Dec 2017 17:31 PF definitely saves the layouts once changed, I already tested this with a lot of other users. Note, that you need to use the new buttons as mentioned above. Also note, that there are two layouts: one for manual playlists and one for scheduled playlists. So you might have not saved your layout for both.
However you can simply load it again and save it for the other one.
Also note, that you only need to adjust the layout once, which is maybe a 5 minute task. So I cannot see what is so complex with it.
Not able to save it.
I adjust, when Im ready Go to view, save lay-out, rebooten and nothings changed :roll:
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

No, this is wrong, it is NOT under the View ribbon!!!!
Please read the post I mentioned above...
It is in the Miscellaneous ribbon tab!
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Please read this first: http://www.proppfrexx.radio42.com/forum ... f=4&t=2015

Essentially you first need to enable the "Show Band Column Header" (e.g. right-click in the playlist and see the Miscellaneous sub-menu).
Than you can right-click on any column header and open the "Column Chooser".
In the column chooser customization dialog you can now click on e.g. the 'Bands' tab and then drag and drop the "Meta Data" band onto the playlist column headers - this band by default contains the 'Ramp' and 'Outro' columns.
After you might also drag those columns around as you like.

Finally you might disable the the 'Show Band Column Header' option again.
And do not forget to save the adjusted layout manually as explained in the post above.
SiriusRadio

Post by SiriusRadio »

Yep, found it. Compliments for the effort. Isn’t there a way to restore the old layout by just enable or disable the option? Like go back in history, if not, oh well 😔
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Yes there is simple way.
Just drag you columns to the positions, so that they are next to each other. This will probably take a few seconds. Then save the layout and you are done.