ProppFrexx updater

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
adegarde
ProppFrexx updater

Post by adegarde »

Hi forum members, I run into a problem. I get in my screen that there is an update of ProppFrexx. I want to install this but he gives an error during the installation. He makes no mistake during the download. Does anyone know what to do?
Attachments
2017-12-27 22.44.56.jpg
radio42
Site Admin
Re: ProppFrexx updater

Post by radio42 »

The issue is due because ProppFrexx does not close itself after 90sec.
In most cases this is because you are using a VST DSP plugin which does not terminate itself gracefully and is probably hanging.

Are you using a VST plugin, if yes try without it or try to update it to a newer version (I for example recall, that an older version of StereoTool had this issue).
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

If it was not a VST, then some System driver was not able to stop the system. And as ProppFrwxx only needs to free the used sound card session, I can only assume, that this is blocking PF from terminating.
If possible, try to see, if you can get a newer version of your sound card driver.
Michel67

Post by Michel67 »

if you close PF manually, the update may start from itself?
SiriusRadio

Post by SiriusRadio »

adegarde wrote: 27 Dec 2017 22:52 Hi forum members, I run into a problem. I get in my screen that there is an update of ProppFrexx. I want to install this but he gives an error during the installation. He makes no mistake during the download. Does anyone know what to do?
I guess its a main error, i also expirience it quite some time.
adegarde

Post by adegarde »

Thanks for your reply, but I do not use a vts plugin. I use steretool stand alone. I solved the problem by removing proppfrexx from my PC and installing it again. now I have the new version.
Enriquetech

Post by Enriquetech »

Hello. I have question. Its possible on this software have the option to play an audio id between at the first second of each tracks, let me explain me better. I was using a previews software radiodj went track1 is almost finish to bring track2 next i have the possibility to play a audio as an ID on the track is current playing. I have song with 35 or 45 minutes with no lyric just music and i would like to play and identifier on the intro ori outro second overlap on the current song its posible??? some programas to that
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Yes, that is easily possible.
This feature is called Track Insert Transition.
You can define this to happen automatically within the script- line.
Please see the 2 tutorials about Track Insert Transitions and automatic Sweepers here:
http://www.proppfrexx.radio42.com/forum ... f=5&t=1018
Enriquetech

Post by Enriquetech »

I see this option "Track Insertion Transition" but we need to add the track manually its any way to add the track or tracks automatically, because is i have a playlist of 100 track song that mean that probably i need to create a 100 track insertion manual, i would like to do automatic its any way?
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

When using one of the "VO:..." track inserts, it actually inserts a new track in between.
But may be it is not really clear to me what you actually want to do.

I assumed you wanted to perform this during a script operation in automation mode - but now it more sounds you manually wanted to modify an existing playlist?
(I am also not sure, why you put this under the topic : ProppFrexx Updater???)

Can you explain in a bit more detail what you exactly want to achieve and what your exact use case is?!
Thanks...