Overlay problem

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
Ahmed Saied
Overlay problem

Post by Ahmed Saied »

Hi, How are you ? i hope to be fine .
I have faced big issue ,and i can't solve it unfortunately , our overlays slots was created automatized from 8:00 AM to 23:30 PM at every 30s and 00s (at every half and full hour daily) , but many slots are not playing such as : Overlay Slot 17:30 not playing and continue without showing the overlay to play ! at the another day random overlay slot is not playing also like : Overlay Slot 20:00 ! Can you explain why making this behavior ! and give me guides and solution to solve it
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Overlay problem

Post by radio42 »

There can be tons of issues, why an Overlay is NOT playing, e.g. it is incorrectly configured, it cannot find the underlying files/tracks/adverts/news (depends on what the overlay is effectively playing) etc. etc.
So without much more details I cannot give a concrete answer.
Also indicate what exact version you are using; what license you have purchased; how and from where you are importing the overlays etc.
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

No, as I still don’t know what kind of overlay it is; what exact license and version you are using etc.
Ahmed Saied

Post by Ahmed Saied »

Hi bernd

In contrast of resolving this issue, i have checked all of my overlays settings, i have more than 7 tracks to be played in the overlay, set the overlay duration to 15 minutes, and that is much more than my Ads Duration, revised all settings and there is nothing different than my other overlay settings, so an idea of why does this issue occurs ! ?