History options

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
Michel67
History options

Post by Michel67 »

see the screenshots: despite the time after which a song can be played again after 8640 minutes or 6 days, I see that these are played earlier than that time. There is apparently not something in the settings correct?
Attachments
Knipsel2.PNG
Knipsel1.PNG
Knipsel.PNG
meisterpropper
Re: History options

Post by meisterpropper »

How much history entries do you save? You set this number at history logging overview.
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

First note, that the info screenshot shows when the track was last played. So if it was just recently played, there is nothing wrong with it. As only the delta between 2 playlists are relevant!
But the screenshot only shows it last recent play time.so I cannot see anything wrong with it.

However, note that a history of 999 tracks might not be good enough for 8640 resp. 7200 minutes.
Assuming an average track length of 3 minutes, 999 tracks are good for around 3000 minutes only!
This unless you increase the history count.

In addition, it all depends where and how the related track where scheduled from and what your other history and script settings are. Eg. If you have specified the script-line option ‚SuppressHistoryCheck‘ or the script option ‚UseLastTrackOnFinalFail‘. See the History tutorial video for more info.
Or press the ‚?‘ icon at the top of the history dialog to get more help about the history parameters.
Michel67

Post by Michel67 »

@meisterpropper the standard settings, 50

@Bernd setting a history higher than 999 is not possible I think

both thanks for the reactions
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

No, the maximum "Global Song History" value is 9999.
Michel67

Post by Michel67 »

Indeed, I took two things together.