Schedular and Playlist questions

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
Bumperke
Schedular and Playlist questions

Post by Bumperke »

Hi Bernd.
Two questions.
1. During this weekend it is 'karnaval". During this time i need to adjust the Schedular for 4 days. Is there a simple way? Otherwise i need to delete every seperate show from our schedular, which not only is a lot of work! Deleting these shows also brings another problem. When you delete a show you have to be accurate. Otherwise you might end up with deleted shows in the future. I'm certain there is a solution.

2. Valentinesday (febr 14th) we adjust our shows for several hours. Everything stays the same. With one exception. The computer doens't select, we'd already did. I've made playlists. How can i be sure that the selected hours play the playlist instead of the script? These shows will be voicetracked too.

Hope to here from you
Will
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Schedular and Playlist questions

Post by radio42 »

to 1.: You can delete ONLY the occurrence and NOT the entire series!
Plus you can (when you are at the top day region and right-click) you can remove all show occurrences of that single day only with 2 clicks.
So changing and coding exceptions for 2 days should be very simple.

to 2.: you simply use the "Template Playlist Wizard..." on an existing program entry to pre-create a playlist to be used on that particular time.
If you already created a playlist, you can simply cut & paste your old playlist entries over to the new one.
OR...
you can also create a NEW script called "Valentinesday" and simply use a single script-line with the 'LoadPlaylist' mode.