start new program: first song no sound onair

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
Michel67
Re: start new program: first song no sound onair

Post by Michel67 »

that is the strange thing, I do not experience any connection problems even though the debug log file does mention it. what could I do?
Michel67

Post by Michel67 »

Hello Bernd.

Has not been resolved yet. I can explain it better with a movie on the screen than with text. It is a mp4 of approx. 30 mb. link sent to your PM
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

I thought it is already working fine again?
What exactly is now happening?
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

After some investigations, it turned out, that his D&R Airlite GPIO settings (which he copied from here: https://github.com/benhartwich/proppfrexx-remote) are sometimes causing an issue, in case a 'previous/current' playlist/program ends with a track being played by DJ Player A. As the next sub-sequent program/playlist will always also start with DJ Player A, it turned out, that sometimes the D&R mixer commands being send actually mute the related mixer channel on the D&R Airlite.
Unfortunately this is not a ProppFrexx issue, but a specific mapping issue of the D&R Airlite commands being used...
meisterpropper

Post by meisterpropper »

Michel67 wrote: 21 Mar 2018 18:52 Hello Bernd.

Has not been resolved yet. I can explain it better with a movie on the screen than with text. It is a mp4 of approx. 30 mb. link sent to your PM
Hi,

I´ve created the D&R mapping - which start type do you use at your programs? As I can say you can only Update Sync Start Types, because I don´t know how to map D&R Airlite on the single faders when you are using two different playlists at the same time.
Michel67

Post by Michel67 »

I do not understand your question :?