Reputation in playlists tracks !

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
Ahmed Saied
Reputation in playlists tracks !

Post by Ahmed Saied »

Hi ,
I have an issue related to our playlists in Overnight scripts taking from 2 main Libraries ( Arabic - World ) with some filters like the attached picture , but i don't what is cause this reputation ! Please Can you help me

Thank You
Attachments
WhatsApp Image 2018-04-11 at 11.52.15 AM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2018-04-11 at 11.52.14 AM.jpeg
Filtration on one line in the overnight script
Filtration on one line in the overnight script
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Reputation in playlists tracks !

Post by radio42 »

First it seems, that your script history is set to a very high value of 999 tracks - guess you don't really want this option.
Second, it seems, that your have set the script-line option 'SuppressHistoryCheck' - when this option is checked, no history check is performed at all, meaning all your history settings are anyhow useless, as no history checking is performed for these items.
And finally you might decide to use not only the 'Random' script-line mode, but for smaller media libs maybe the 'LeastRecentlyPlayed' mode instead.

However, I suggest you first deactivate your script history totally (set the script history count to 0) and only with the global history (see the general settings, section Logging/History).
In order to get better results, please watch this video, as it explains all history options quite well:
https://youtu.be/fJknoxnXOAQ