Voice Tracking problem with current programs

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
Ahmed Saied
Voice Tracking problem with current programs

Post by Ahmed Saied »

Hi ,
I have case related to Voice Tracking , I want to record voice tracking with 3 PlaceHolders , each one have 1 min , but in the same time i have playlist with base script musics pausing and waiting for (other playlist) " no overlay option "and (other playlist) with 20 mins only "overlay cue option playing" ,so i want to put the place holders in base script playlist and record all of them to play after closing the other playlist and i want to make sure from playling all Overlays slots every 30 mins from 8:00AM >>23:30 AM .
Thanks ,
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Voice Tracking problem with current programs

Post by radio42 »

I am afraid I don't fully understand your 'problem' - can you please try to explain this in a bit more detail.

Note, that you can define a placeholders in your base script by using the "Placeholder" mode as a dedicated script-line. These placeholders are anyhow just indicators for the manual voice tracking.
To define within your based script where to play overlays, you can use the "Embedded Container" mode - you then select the overlay to play here.

But from your mail it sounds like you might have other issues.
Ahmed Saied

Post by Ahmed Saied »

This is actual problem really and thanks for you ,
Can i ask you another question related to Program that has 30 Episodes , i want to take 1 episode sequential based on script but i want to make sure that's playing every day like this EP 1 , EP 2 , EP 3 , .... etc how make this and avoid the repeated episode ?
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

You might create a playlist based media lib (ie. first create a new and empty playlist, add your files in the right order, save that playlist under whatever name). Then you use this playlist file as a playlist based media library. Make sure to specify a History Count for that media lib and set it to -1 !

In the script you now select the Sequential mode and specify your media lib as the entry. That’s it.
Ahmed Saied

Post by Ahmed Saied »

Its fine ,but how to make sure to take 1 episode only ! for example the playing playlist of program is 20 mins soft with overlay , one cycle
Ahmed Saied

Post by Ahmed Saied »

and now i make script and playlist the same you were told me before , but take 1 episode in 1 day and other day don't take any Episodes ! i don't know what are happen !
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Then you need me to show all your setting, scripts etc. as you somewhere probably made a mistake.