Demo

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
Radiofreak
Demo

Post by Radiofreak »

Is it correct that in demo mode, the tracks sometimes skip a bit? I know from the beeps and the 3 hour rule. I am testing the software before buying it so i want to know if it’s not a bug or it is my pc. I have also other broadcast software on the same pc and i have not that issue with it.
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Demo

Post by radio42 »

Skipping tracks is definitely not normal.
This is either related to you PC/ soundcard resp. your mixer channel settings you are using.
I am also very sure, that there is no bug, as many users use PF without such glitches.

What driver model are you using and have you tried to increase the buffer settings?
Or maybe you are using some VST on the mixer channel which causes it? So try without any VST and see if that changes things v
Else go to the related mixer output channel configuration dialog and specify a higher output buffer length, eg. 500ms. If that works out, you might desperate this until you find a good value.
Radiofreak

Post by Radiofreak »

I have don what you haved said adn so far it is going well. Thank you Bernd.
Radiofreak

Post by Radiofreak »

Now i have another problem. when i submit a VST plugin it gives a error see attached. I have submit it in the encoder settings off PF.
It was working this morning but now not anymore.
Attachments
error VST.jpg
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

This is unfortunately not an error from ProppFrexx, but from the VST - so I am affraid you would need to ask that VST vendor about the error.
What VST is it? and are you using the right version, e.g. the 64-bit VST version?!
Radiofreak

Post by Radiofreak »

I have downloaded the VST plugin again a minute ago and now the error is gone. It is the 32-bit because i have the 32-bit version off PF. Now there is no sound going true the the VST (Stereotool). This morning it was working perfect and i didn't change a thing. I also have a license by the way..
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Are the level meters of the Related ProppFrexx mixer channel moving when you remove the VST?
If yes, maybe you have muted the volume in the VST settings?
Radiofreak

Post by Radiofreak »

I have set the VST in de out mixer channel and this is working good. I think i let it like this. I use a external mixer and external microfoon. So every thing is going true the OUT channel to the encoder. If this is not correct than let me know please. By the way i want to say that this is a wonderfull peace of software. I have 5 different broadcast software (all paid versions) but what you can do with this is not to compares with te other software. Keep on the good work. Thanks.
Radiofreak

Post by Radiofreak »

It's works fine now with the VST set on the OUT mixer channel. The sound is great.
Thanks Bernd.
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Thanks.
Does your answer mean, that all is working good now?
Or do you still have no sound going thru the VST? As your setup roughly sounds okay.