"ANY OF"

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
moogwill
"ANY OF"

Post by moogwill »

Hi Bernd,

In this case :
1 LeastRecentlyPlayed : ANYOF:/Hit, /News, /objectif, /Pop, /Power news, /quotas (Filter=~Contains([Grouping], 'Français') Or Contains([Grouping], 'français'), Options=None)

Is this gonna pick the least recently played file, from all folders, or will it pick a random folder, and play the least recentely played track from this particular folder???

I'would prefer the first solution, but as i can hear the result, I don't think it is. can you confirm ?

thanks.
radio42
Site Admin
Re: "ANY OF"

Post by radio42 »

It will first pick a random media lib and then pick a last recently out of this.
moogwill

Post by moogwill »

if the random lib got no track that match (because of history check for example), doest it skip the line??? cause it would be more logical to pick another lib...
I mean that I'd like to play a track grouping, regardless off the lib. the problem is that if the line is skipped; then I have no track at all (the oppsite of what I want)
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Currently you might use the UseLastTrackOnFinalFail script option or the SuppressHistoryCheck script-line option? But use the ForceLibraryHistory option etc.

However, it is currently not possible to first get the last recently used tracks out of all selected libs.
moogwill

Post by moogwill »

I get it...

maybe that can be a futur option, if you think that can be implemented...
thanks
T.
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Yes, I’ll take a look what can be done.