Artist Title Order in DJ Players

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
phonic
Artist Title Order in DJ Players

Post by phonic »

I've had a request from our presenters wondering if it's possible(or could be implemented if not currently possible) like in the customisable playlist that allows you can change the order from "Artist Title",to what we're used to seeing in the UK "Title Artist" as used by many mainstream software like RCS Zetta, Myraid, etc.

It does not bother me too much, as now I know, I just read it bottom up, when announcing or back announcing. But I would have to agree an option would make it much easier to announce.

Thanks for your help.
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Artist Title Order in DJ Players

Post by radio42 »

Where exactly do you want to change this?
Only in the DJPlayers, ie. first line should be Title and 2nd line should be Artist?
I can take a look, but I am afraid, that this would be a bigger change/option, as this is present in many other dialogs as well.
phonic
Re: Artist Title Order in DJ Players

Post by phonic »

radio42 wrote: 26 May 2019 23:44 Where exactly do you want to change this?
Only in the DJPlayers, ie. first line should be Title and 2nd line should be Artist?
I can take a look, but I am afraid, that this would be a bigger change/option, as this is present in many other dialogs as well.
They announce from the loaded tracks in the DJ Players, but yes, I can see what you mean as it's also in finder, Show Info Panel, Standby Players, etc.