TAG editor

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
Radiofreak
TAG editor

Post by Radiofreak »

I just want to play a jingle in between 18:00 till 00:00 hours. This is a "Good evening"jingle. I have also morning and afternoon jingles. Now i have set the TAG editor but nothing happen. See attached the TAG editor for the evening.
TAG editor.jpg
radio42
Site Admin
Re: TAG editor

Post by radio42 »

Can you explain what you mean by "nothing happens"?! And how you are testing things?
Also note, that it depends 'where you made the edits and where you saved the changes (did you click on the Save Meta Data TAG? If not, the changes are only saved to the current playlist you are editing from) - maybe you need to 'Rescan' your related media lib after the change as well!
Also clarify what Edition you are using. Script Rules and Restrictions are only supported in the Professional and Enterprise Edition.
Radiofreak

Post by Radiofreak »

Nothing happens means that the jingle don't play at all in the rotation. I have listed those jingles in my main jingle playlist and what i have set in my rotation script. I have saved the Meta Data TAG also what i do all the time when i make changes in the Meta Data TAG. I also rescant my lib. I use the Professional Edition.
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

And how do you test things - I am pretty sure it might play on one day after 18:00:00 - but you only allowed a 4 hour window to let it play.