Changing registration

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
Sjeek
Changing registration

Post by Sjeek »

Hello, I want to change the existing registration, witch is on pc and i want to change it to USB stick so i can make a backup system.
How can i change this, i tried as described in the manuel, but it doesn't work
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Changing registration

Post by radio42 »

What does not work? I guess it will work fine ;-)

You need to open the registration dialog and change the registration mode to USB and than select the related USB drive. This will finally change the ProppFrexx Ident-Number.
Now you need to send me this new Ident-Number together with your previous/existing registration data which you have received from me so far.
I’ll then check that data, deactivate your old registration and send you new registration data.
Sjeek

Post by Sjeek »

radio42 wrote: 28 Dec 2019 14:11 What does not work? I guess it will work fine ;-)

You need to open the registration dialog and change the registration mode to USB and than select the related USB drive. This will finally change the ProppFrexx Ident-Number.
Now you need to send me this new Ident-Number together with your previous/existing registration data which you have received from me so far.
I’ll then check that data, deactivate your old registration and send you new registration data.
I tried it with the registration wich i recieved earlier i fill all nummbers and push on register, then it gave a error wich says registration failed.
Sundag evening i'll send you all information.
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Then please check all the data, numbers, customer name and email.
Also check, if you have send me the correct Ident-Number.